1. Lesson Tuition is $90 per month. This fee guarantees four, one half hour lessons each month. Lessons meet once each week, always at the same scheduled time.
2. New Students are Charged a $20 Registration Fee. This fee is due at the student's first lesson and is nonrefundable. After a student registers, any additional family members who register for lessons will enjoy a discounted registration fee of $10. All new students receive a coupon good towards $5 off any merchandise purchase as a "thank you" for registering!
Students who quit lessons and return at a later date are charged a $5 re-registration fee at the time of registration.
3. Tuition is Due at the First Lesson of Every Month. This payment will guarantee 4 lesson appointments within that month. Your teacher cannot be paid until you pay. As no bill will be sent, please pay promptly. Students who do not pay at their first lesson will receive an email reminder. Accounts with unpaid balances by the 15th of each month will receive late notices by mail. If tuition is not paid by the third week of the month, White House of Music and its teachers reserve the right to withhold lessons until tuition is paid. Students on the autocharge system will have their tuition payment deducted on the 15th of each month.
4. White House of Music Will Credit Your Account for Lessons We Cannot Provide. If your teacher cancels your lesson or if the store is closed for a holiday or due to inclement weather, you will not be charged for that lesson.
5. Cancelled or Missed Lessons, Either on the Student or Teacher’s Part, Will Not Be Rescheduled.Under no circumstances will our teachers reschedule or provide “make up” lessons for any missed lessons. Inability to attend a lesson on a student’s part does not excuse tuition payment.
6. As Compensation for Any Missed Lesson Appointments, White House of Music Will Bonus a Free Lesson in Any Month Where 5 Lesson Days Exist.White House of Music will offer a free lesson in any month where five lesson days fall, provided the fifth lesson day is not a holiday.
7. Two Weeks (Fourteen Days) Notice is Required to Discontinue. Please notify a staff member or email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide notice of discontinuation. DO NOT give notice to your instructor. Notifying your instructor does not constitute proper notice. Tuition payment is required for all lesson appointments that fall within 14 days after your notice of discontinuation is received. Failure to provide proper notice to a staff member or via email does not excuse tuition payment for any lesson appointments that are held for you.
8. White House of Music Reserves the Right to Discontinue Lessons Should a Student's Payments or Attendance Become Inconsistent or Sporadic.
Ready to register? Fill out our Lesson Request Form today!